There are Quick and Easy Science Fair Projects that Can Be Finished in One Day!
One Day Science Fair Projects Are Lifesavers For Families of All Ages.
They are quick and easy science fair projects that can be completed in one day! (One Weekend options also available). For those times when the kids come home from school and say,
“By the way, I have a science fair project due on Friday….”
These are a series of kid tested projects that come with well organized plans designed for parents and students who:
- wait until the last minute to tell anyone about it
- need a great project, but have a hard time coming up with an idea
- have trouble self starting,
- need guidance of the grown-ups without doing it for them
How in the world are you going to pull off a successful one day science fair project?
If You Are A Parent Currently in Panic Mode:
Lets Take a closer look at some of the benefits of these simple 24 Hour Science Fair Guides
- A clear list of online resources to use with research.
- All supplies can easily found at any grocery or discount store.
- Pre-formatted charts are included for easy data entry.
- One click transfers data to a nifty graph
- They are kid tested. Designed to grab the interest of children and meet the requirements of schools.
Not sure? You can get an instant copy of a FREE Non-Scientific Parents Guide to Science a Projects the author of 24-hour Science Fair Projects put together through this link.
Educationally sound– set up for child success. This will be the KID’s project
- All experiment based and follow the scientific method
- You are given the tools, the outline and the structure
- The hypothesis, the full experiment, the data, the conclusion is set up to be done by the student.
- Quick and easy science fair projects make it so the kid can take control
24 Hour Science Fair Guides are available in several formats—all come with 5 projects with a bonus option for 5 more
- Basic 24 hour guide for elementary ages can be finished in one day.
- Watch This! Demonstration Projects when a demonstration is required
- Weekend Science Projects are more detailed and take two days to complete
- Projects Specifically Designed for Middle School
Bonus packages are also available with 5 additional projects.
Want to know more about the benefits of quick and easy science fair projects before you buy?
Read some tips. reviews and advice on this blog:
One Day Science Fair Projects
Weekend Science Fair Projects
Middle School Projects
FREE Non-Scientific Parent’s Guide to a Science Project
The Legal Stuff: I am a teacher, and like all teachers, I am always on the lookout for materials to help other parents and teachers make their jobs easier. When I find an online product, that means I am working as a partner with the owner and will receive a commission from any sales that result from clicks on the links of this page.