Do You Need Last Minute Home Science Projects For Kids?
Then you must read this “24 Hour Science Fair Projects” Review….
You have come to the right place if you are looking for last minute, home science projects for kids to do when you are running out of time. We all know how it happens, you forget about it, the kid forgets, the assignment sheet is lost under the pile of dirty clothes in the bedroom or it is a true last minute assignment that was given with little notice.
There are a couple of things that I always looked for for my kids when they were going through this.
- Are the directions clear, and written in kid language?
- Are the supplies needed listed in a clear easy to find place?
- Are the supplies normal household items?
- Is this going to cost me an arm and a leg?
- Do I have enough space for them to work on this.
- Can they do this without my help?
I can’t tell you how much better is it for kids when they have a list of supplies and they can run around the house and find all the things they need themselves and get them all ready. Even a quick trip to the store to get something is fun for them.
The pride they feel when they can start and do a project, even with a lot of, “Is this right, Mom?” and, “Look at this?” can never be replaced. When the project is finished they feel great. This will set them up with a positive attitude, and they will look forward to the next time.
As you can see last minute home science projects for kids do not have to be a total hassle. You can make them fun, educational and most of all meet the deadline when you do not have much time to get it finished.
Features of 24 Hour Science Fair Projects I like
- One feature of 24 hour Science Fair Projects that I really like is the data entry feature. They have a spreadsheet already set up for each project they offer. The kids can enter the data to the experiment and then immediately turn it into a chart or pie graph or however they want to present it. It gives it a professional look.
- The other feature of this particular product I like is how organized it is. The whole thing is organized like around the scientific method, where to do the project you have to go through the research, hypothesis, collect data and come up with a conclusion. So parents do not have to worry about the projects being educationally sound. There is such a thing as educationally sound, quick and easy science fair projects.
The final thing I like with these home science projects for kids is that there is a whole separate set of projects for middle school. So many time you find all sorts of things for elementary, and middle school kids are so sensitive about not doing anything that seems babyish. So projects that middle school kids themselves tested and gave a stamp of approval to is something I appreciate.
So besides the fact that you might want to pay closer attention to due dates, and find out from the teacher about these projects ahead of time, having a supply of these last minute home science projects for kids available to use is always a great idea, and wise parents will be happy they did. You might want to look into the bonus packs where for a little bit extra, you might order the extra projects just in case!
The Legal Stuff: I am a teacher, and like all teachers, I am always on the lookout for materials to help other parents and teachers make their jobs easier. When I find an online product, that means I am working as a partner with the owner and will receive a commission from any sales that result from clicks on the links of this page.