Some of Of The Best Science Projects For Kids With Different Interests
I was looking through these cool one day science fair projects materials for parents and teachers to use to give their kids for science fair, and I wondered what I would have chosen as the best science projects for my kids if I had been lucky enough and these were available way back then.
I have a son and a daughter and as any parent knows, they can be as different as night and day. The gene pool does weird things to parents, don’ they?
The best science projects for my daughter would have been…
- She was the organized one and liked things to be set, have a clear goal and a set procedure to follow and would stay true.
- She would have been able to sustain attention over time, and we would probably have not been in the situation where we needed quick and easy science fair projects that could be finished in one day.
- Her report would have been finished on time but she would have needed help jazzing up the display board, so cool graphs and charts would have come in handy.
- She would have begged us to practice her presentation and proudly show us her project every step of the way.
The best science projects for her where she would use a full weekend:
The best science projects for my son on the other hand would have been…
- He of course was the disorganized one, and who was always thinking of all the different ways to do things, what if this, and what if that.
- His attention span did not always last, and his memory is such we would have absolutely needed some fast and easy science projects to choose from.
- You can be sure the report would be the last thing he wanted to do, so some structure helping him complete it would be helpful, but he would have had lots of creative ideas for how to organize the display board.
- We would have had to conviction him that he needed to practice, and it might have been midnight by the time we got to it, but once he got into it, we would have had trouble stopping him.
Two of the best science projects for my son would have been… where time was of the essence
What they Both Have in Common
- Each of these ideas for a science fair project is written in the format most science teachers use.
•Purpose •Hypothesis •Supplies •Procedure •Data •Results •Conclusion •Research
- Access to research materials to help make writing the report report a piece of cake.
- Easy to find supplies mostly from around the house.
- Full color photographs available including examples of charts and graphs online!
- Access to Excel and Microsoft Works spreadsheets that are ready to plug in data, the charts are created like magic!
To get direct access to these best science projects and others just as fun
Weekend Science Projects (Flaky Showdown and Slip Sliding No way)
Middle School Science Fair Projects ( Hair Today and Cheap Heats)
and many more Quick, Easy, One Day Science Fair Projects….
24 Hour Science Fair Projects
The Legal Stuff: I am a teacher, and like all teachers, I am always on the lookout for materials to help other parents and teachers make their jobs easier. When I find an online product, that means I am working as a partner with the owner and will receive a commission from any sales that result from clicks on the links of this page.